In the world of people all or nearly all having at least one mobile device, it would be unacceptable not to have a downloadable version of their favorite time-spending apps, especially including online casinos. In this article, we are considering the two most widespread options: no download casino vs. free casino games download. Which is better? Which is to use depending on what? Let’s cover everything.
Why would one need to download casino software?
If you are a gambler, you never know when you are having a free minute to satisfy your need of playing your favorite casino game. Also, things depend on having free time, which is also a pretty stiff and hard-to-get resource for every modern man and woman. Also, you might not want to sit on your PC to play online casino no download required, at home before sleep if your job is connected to sitting in front of PC.
To all the above-mentioned situations, there is one fantastic answer: to download a mobile version of a casino. The casino download free is the chance to:
- Play wherever and whenever you are – on your way of getting home/to work, in a toilet (yes, we all do that, so there’s nothing to be ashamed of), on a lunch break, and before you go to sleep, as lying in a cozy bed or a sofa before the bedtime is much more comfortable than sitting in front of a PC and click a mouse (say whatever you say but PC/laptop is perceived today more as a working tool whilst a mobile/tablet is a platform for self-amusement)
- Have a better quality of graphics than one would have on PC – simply because smaller screens display everything in less high-res, which makes objects look more sleeky and sharp
- Spend significantly lesser online resources as it would be spent when playing online on your laptop/PC
- Play the same number of games in slot game download as you would in a browser version
- Relax whenever you feel comfortable – in every situation far from your laptop/PC, and with a slow Internet connection (sometimes, even without it).
What is better – to download or to play a browser version?
There are such pros of playing online:
- You do not have to download anything (for instance, your laptop/PC/mobile usage policy may forbid you to install any software). In the case with mobiles, you also simply may run out of free space so sometimes, downloading isn’t actually possible
- As all your achievements and balance is kept on the server of your free online slots no download, what’s on your screen will also be correlated with what’s on the server when you’re playing online. When you play offline or with an interruptive Internet connection on your device, numbers may differ, which may cause your confusion and your gaming account pending should you have any error in the work of an app/software.
- You can change the online casino in a matter of choosing from search results if you don’t like the one you’re using. When it comes to installed software, it is always deinstallation, which may require you to have some administrator rights or answering routine questions about the reasons for deinstallation.
The cons of playing online:
- Online always requires you to have a very good and steady Internet connection, which isn’t always the case.
- Your device should be really fast and powerful – as otherwise, lagging in games will not thrill you.
- You can’t carry together with you a laptop or especially PC to play, whilst you do carry your phone or tablet.
The pros of the downloadable version:
- Play anywhere at any time.
- Downloading a PC or iOS/Android version will make your device to consume significantly lesser Internet resources, processor, HDD, and RAM resources because the software will not require rendering so many pictures, codes, and other – only uploading stage is passed to open for you the fastness of the gameplay (that is of cornerstone importance for slow devices).
How do we evaluate the downloadable casinos?
- Every casino providing an app should be PCI DSS compliant, be registered in reliable jurisdictions, accept players from your territory, and have the active certification of the specific controlling body. These all are about the safety of your gambling experience.
- There should be no intricate conditions of depositing and withdrawing money. If money is deposited within seconds yet withdrawn in 1-2 weeks under a number of hard-to-achieve conditions – this is definitely a scam.
- Downloadable software should be going for no cost. Avoid a casino not offering it for free.
- There should be free-to-play games, as before dealing with the money you’ve earned with hard work, you should be able to evaluate the goodness of games of this gambling facility.